1) Securing your date and account balances. A non-refundable booking fee of £100, payable by bank transfer or cash, is requested in order to secure your required date and on acceptance of the quotation. This covers all administration, delivery/collection and setting-up costs. The balance of the whole quotation/account is payable no less than four weeks prior to your event date. Any changes to designs canbe made up to this point.
2) Cancellation and refunds. In the event that you wish to cancel your order, there will be no refund of booking fee or any advanced payments already made. If you wish to cancel your order within four months of the scheduled event date will be liable for payment of half the account balance; within eight weeks of the scheduled event date will be liable for payment of the whole account. Should an event be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances within the above timeframe, the account will still become payable; however this will be deducted from any re-scheduled event if booked within three months and the new date is still available. When planning an important event your are advised that you should always take out adequate insurance to cover unforeseen cancellation costs you might incur.
3) Intellectual property rights. All designs prepared for the you remain the intellectual property of Apple Blossom and should not be replicated by another florist/designer without our prior written permission.
1) Hire period The hire period is between 1-4 days
2) Delivery & Collection Delivery and collection is free for all orders within a 5 mile radius of Apple Blossom in Berkhamsted, HP4 2EG. Mileage is charged thereafter at £0.45 per mile. All items should be packed safely and ready for collection at the time, date and venue agreed. Alternatively, you can collect and return your order at an agreed time and date. All items should be returned in the same packaging as when collected.
3) Condition of goods All goods should be checked by the hirer. Please note that no discrepancies or faults will be accepted unless Apple Blossom is notified within 24 hours of delivery. You are responsible for the safe keeping of all goods and packaging from the time they are delivered or collected, until all goods are collected or returned. As most of the items are more fragile than commercial use items, please ensure you take care when handling. We ask you not to wash or clean any of the items after use and cleaning costs are incorporated into the hire fee.
4) Payment A deposit of 50% of the total fee is due on confirmation of booking, payable by bank transfer or cash. The balance is payable no later than one week prior to the date of hire. A refundable damage deposit of £100 is requested upon payment of the final balance which will be returned to you on the safe return of all hired goods.
5) Breakages During the hire period, breakages or loss of hired items is the full responsibility of the hirer until received back and checked by Apple Blossom